Sinister: s is for scott who perished of fits

s. lord rabidpenguin at xxx.com
Thu Jan 23 18:45:20 GMT 2003

oh it has gone on too long - i think there should be
an appropriate length of time to do the greiving thing -
and i think i may have rearched the limits - after about
one week of sitting around - not doing anything but
classes and pineing away for the one i love - i am
feeling like - i might be a little over it - i woke up today
and it was not the first thing i thought about - is anyone
else tired of this current cold snap - my god - i felt like
i woke up outside this morning as my room was a blustry
60 degrees - thanks to my drunk roommate shutting down
the furnace cause he thought it was too hot - so i got up
and - i actually feel well today - perhaps i will go out and
do something - maybe i will eat as well - i feel mostly
like a hamburger - something greasy to get my heart
moving again - but i still do not think that i can handle
too much - my bed is still a looming comfort for me - and
i will probably be back in it within three hours of this post
but i do belive i am beginning to see the light at the end
of the tunnel - which is about the best news in the
world for me -
i want to send all the love i can muster to ~stine for
talking to me oh so much - it is quite interesting
that we are somewhat in the same situation - thank
you so much it has meant alot to me -
all the rest of my love to you all -

s.lord
what we place most hopes upon,