Sinister: waking up to music on lovely 2003...

Francisco López noticias at xxx.com
Thu Jan 23 21:41:20 GMT 2003

(Someone said, a few posts ago, that he wakes up smiling with me and the
major. therefore, this message)

I love waking up with music. That's the only way i like mornings. I also
have developed this theory that claims that the things that happen to me on
the day depend on the music that wakes me up.
For example, waking up with "If you are feeling sinister" means a day of
adventure. Don't ask me why, i know it doesn't make so much of sense.
"A summer wasting" means a day when i realize that i'm ok with my self. Self
acceptance rules.
Waking up with anything from Cat Power gives me a depressing day.
Waking up with anything from Morphine means i'm going to say something
really "cool"... That's a smart-ass day.
Waking up with "Cookie Day" form Shounen Knife gives me a silly-happy-cheery
day.
Waking up with "Words and Guitar", from Sleater-Kinney means i'm going to
speak my word, real loud!
Waking up with "Upside-Down" from Yo la tengo (the demo version of the
song), means i'm going to have a day of nice feelings.
Waking up with "The empty page" from Sonic Youth gives me a "super yay-ey
day". Not so sure what that meant.
And, the last one, waking with "Friday I'm in Love", from the cure, means to
fall in love. But it MUST to be a Friday, once i played it on a Monday and
it was a dissaster. I hated every one i met that day!

Of course, this list works only with me, if any of you give it a try, god
only know what will happen.

Focusing on the subject of my last mail, 2003's being great so far! Politics
are still the same, but on apersonal level's been great. My band's going to
play for the first time, on a really big place. I mean, i'm going to play on
the same place where i went to see a lot of people i really admire. Yay!
And new friendly faces are great!!

And thanks to all of you, really, i love being a part of this,
Wet kisses to all of you,
Silly Fran