Sinister: Warning signs of a Chicago picnic

Shanny Jean shannonjeanmaney at xxx.com
Fri Jan 24 15:18:12 GMT 2003

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!  my brother is getting married may 17, so i vote that
off the island.  and i have classes on monday through thursday, so one vote
for weekend.  my question is, are we restricted to the city?  a neat
sinister picnic might be somewhere like Starved Rock State Park, where we
can gather and eat and commune with one another, then hike around.  it would
be pretty (and not overly filled with tourists) in early may.
otherwise, my vote for the city is something that won't cost an arm and a
leg.  my extremities are rather important.
YAY,
shanny