Sinister: I had a crush on Louise Wener in 1995. I'm sure I wasn't alone.

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Fri Jan 24 18:28:29 GMT 2003

Hello Sinister.

I'm feeling a bit peaky this evening (which reminds me of a Sleeper lyric:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/7341/itgirl.html), mainly
because I've had quite a Week Of Rawk, one way or another. Games of
late-night poker which end up more like early-morning, motown club nights
and seeing Supergrass have all made me feel that if I have another late one
I might just die.

So I thought I'd spare you all the grizzly circumstances that would
doubtless follow my death, and stay in tonight instead with The Book Group
(http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/B/bookgroup/index.html)
and CM3 (http://www.thedugout.net) for company.

I bought a very flash pair of headphones the other day, and I have been
using them rather a lot. I have to admit, I do feel like a quite the
prog-rock fan sitting in my comfy chair in my room with two great cans on
the side of my head, but I don't really mind. I was listening to
Storytelling through them the other day, and I have to say they really can
improve a record. I mean, I like Storytelling anyway, but hearing it so
crisply really improves it.

I really think that everybody should watch The Book Group tonight, if like
me you're too sad to actually get of the house. It's a very Sinister
programme, if you know what I mean; it's literary, sly, witty, a tad
melodramatic and very cultish. Anyway, I think you should watch it.

York/surrounding area picnic, anyone?

love,

Asm.x

     "He's strictly a pain in the ass, but