Sinister: pigtails

Alex Goffey mess_up_my_hair at xxx.com
Sat Jan 25 13:02:09 GMT 2003

hello again sinister...

Somebody wrote in their subject line about pigtails. Honestly, I think
pigtails could be the best hairstyle ever made. Well, perhaps not, but
they're certainly so much fun to wear. Whenever I put my hair into pigtails,
I feel like having fun. And I do, even if that does just mean putting on a
record and jumping around to it. When I'm having a super great day (a day
when I, say, wake up and the radio is - unusually - playing something really
good, like Sleater-Kinney or Blur ... we're not granted THAT many
privileges!), I'll put on video clips and just dance around to those, so
it's double the pleasure. Because, hot diggety if the 'Lazy Line Painter
Jane' clip doesn't make me ecstatic for an entire day or more.

I saw 'Chicago' tonight and I enjoyed it so much! All that dancing and
fishnets and 1920s glamour *sigh* I want to get my hair cut now, but then it
would mean I wouldn't be able to wear my pigtails anymore.

xox alex

p.s. for another strange animal fact, I heard that if a magnet is placed
over a lobsters head, it just rolls around and around, because its sense of
direction is messed up...i could be wrong.

I took your advice and fixed my radio
But I can't find anything that sounds good anymore
http://www.geocities.com/veruca_salt_97/
http://darlingalex.diaryland.com/