Sinister: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com
Mon Jan 27 09:41:40 GMT 2003

...Me!
 Yes, people, it is the long awaited return of Astrid,
 your favourite paranoid Swedish 16-year old girl!
 Hurrah!

 So, what's happened with all of you? I've got quite few
 messages compared to how it used to be, posts dropping
 in at all times in my inbox, but now... only a couple
 of posts per day? Hmmmm. Well, I've seen that Ken Chu
 is still here, which means the list is in somwhat
 normal order.

 I'm in a new school now, a GREAT school actually. It's
 an English School, but in Sweden. All the teachers are
 native though, so I have the pleasure of talking to
 Irish, Australian, British, Scottish and Canadian
 teachers every day. It makes me feel SO international,
 darlings. Ah. Very nice.

 Page under constructions: www.vertigo.dot.nu

 Uh-Huh.

Still in love with Ryan Adams, Jesse Malin and other
lonely men with guitars. Mhm. B&S is the band I about
once every second week remember, and then I listen to
the songs, look at me with them (I have got pictures)
and then I giggle because Belfast Bob was doing this
weird thing.

I'm not as obsessed anymore, but that's nice. I
actually told Stuart he was my God. Yeah. I KNOW. But
he thought I was cool anyway, so yay!

Well, just wanted to say hey, I'm back again dear
sinisters.

Take care,

Luv,
Astrid x

Reporter: Spit or swallow?
Craig N: I like all birds. I think the eagle is my
favourite.

Aaaaaaw. That's just too sweet. Hee hee hee.
href="http://mail.nme.com/jump/http://www.nme.com">http://www.nme.com</a>

href="http://mail.nme.com/jump/http://www.nmemail.com">http://www.nmemail.com</a>

> The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or
> associate of NME,
> nme.com or any other IPC magazine.

Who would you rather be - Ted Danson or Kevin Costner?

Fab: Who the fuck is Ted Dancer?

Ted Danson.

Fab: Oh, Danson.

Nick: I think Ted Danson wears a toupee.
For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname at nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com