Sinister: bent over backwards. . .

Brian McNeill brianraindogs at xxx.com
Tue Jan 28 13:36:11 GMT 2003

That isn't an invitation for delicously disgusting sexual shenanigans. .
.Just wondering if anyone has any advice to help me get a decent nights
sleep. I have been getting recurring back
pains on and off for months. The bed has been replaced for a rather
expensiveSilentnight one. And if anything it's worse,some mornings I cant
get off of the pillow. And now its started in my neck, so i'm in great
shape. I suppose i could win an albert steptoe lookalike competition, I'm
only 30 going on 75. . .

The quack has been no help whatsoever. Anyone that can reccomend anything
herbal for relief or help to sleep it would be a help.Having an excitable 13
week old kitten jumping all over me at night hasn't
helped much either. But he's sooooooooooooo cute. (black very longhaired and
called Chico)

thanks all

brian

now playing:- Orange Juice- Ostrich Chiurchyard. (sheer genius)

p.s- fuck it! I'm up for the disgusting gimpy stylee antics as well!