Sinister: a proposal

Ian Watson ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Wed Jan 29 02:00:59 GMT 2003

Friends, I have an idea.

See what you think...

I think this forthcoming Monday should be International Ink Polaroid Day.
Which means that everyone on this list should post an Ink Polaroid taken
over the previous weekend. It can be taken at any time, about anything or
anyone, capture whatever you want it to capture.

Why is this a good idea?

I have a confession. I've been seeing someone else. It's not you, it's me.
I'm a member of the Indie Pop list. And while the folk who subscribe to said
list are undoubtedly fine people, I often haven't a clue what they're on
about. It's not just a case of two nations divided by a single language.
It's the notion that we aren't even talking about the same kind of music.

Sinister isn't like that.

So I thought it would be interesting to post tiny snapshots from our lives
so we might understand each other even more. Or be surprised by each other.
Or be amused/entertained/amazed/outraged/whatever you feel like being.

So, you know...

What d'ya reckon?