Sinister: ain't that a kick in the pants

trixie firecracker trixiefirecracker79 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 29 07:29:12 GMT 2003

eep. miss marianna dobbed me in, so i guess that means i should post now. unfortunately she also used my real name and therefore my attempt at a secret identity has been foiled! dang and blast! but aha! you have to go and read old posts to find out who i am, and since i am of no significance to anyone on this list (...yet), probably no one will be bothered. all is well in the world of trixie again. hurrah!

just to make things clear, i do not have ginger hair, and i have not ever practiced my kung fu moves in a desert with other girls. although i do like to practice kung fu. kicking ass kicks ass!

i know miss marianna from the good ol' perth days. before we all moved away. now she's in london and i'm in melbourne and i miss her (very much actually). i am having an apartment-warming party this weekend and i really wish that she could attend. instead of robbing a bank to fund her flight, i decided to join sinister wherein i can bask in her prose of greatness. i am hoping she will be taking an ink polaroid this weekend... perhaps i will take one at my party.

although it is blatantly obvious -- this list being what it is -- i do love belle & sebastian. i saw them twice in new york in may last year! fabulous! i even rearranged my travel plans so that i could catch their shows. i really very much hope that someone gives them enough cold hard cash to come and visit us over here in australia.

just to add some balance to all the freezing weather tales i've been reading here, last saturday in melbourne was the second hottest day on record at 43.9 C. that's 111 F for all you american folk. pretty steamy. personally i like autumn and spring the best.

i guess that's about enough of me for now. although i have more stuff to tell you. i think i read somewhere once that it's a good idea to remain mysterious and not reveal too much about yourself too early in a relationship, otherwise the other person (or people) might get bored and break up with you. i don't want that to happen here, so i'll save a little bit of myself for next time.

love trixie.x