Sinister: focks in the snow

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Wed Jan 29 20:18:52 GMT 2003

hi everyone.  here i am again, on mars.  it's funny
that here, the fact that i have 3 eyes seems to work
to my advantage.

okay, so maybe i'm not really on mars....but sometimes
i sure would like to go.  i have reached a strange
point in my life.  i'm not sure who has changed more,
my friends or me, but nevertheless i find that i don't
really care for many of them anymore.  weird.  there
seem to be some tre cool people at my new skewl,
perhaps i will get on with them.

speaking of my new skewl.  i registered on saturday.
how nervewracking.  not only is it a HUGE financial
commitment, but it seems so final. as if now that i
have declared a major, i have to grow up or something.

it's also funny that i am, if not the only, one of the
only girls in my school.   :o) i'm not sure how i feel
about this.  i mean, sure, the odds are in my favour,
but it's also strange being the only girl in a pack of
blokes.  you tend to become the female perspective in
discussions that you would rather not have with a
group of men you don't know very well.  blokes are
strange things in packs...ed o'brien said that.  he is
the most lovely man, he would know i guess.

if i may put your fears at rest i will tell you now,
when i am exceedingly successful, i plan to take you
all with me.  when i am on professional par with the
likes of paul mcguinness, i won't forget you.  pehaps
i can manage b&s one day and arrange one mutha of a
picnic.  of course, i will be very wealthy and will
pay for all of you lovelies to join  in the
festivities.  ah yes, just be patient.
"When I'm rich, I hope I'm not mean to poor
people...like I am now."  :o)

i have compiled a little list of things i must do this
year...shall i share it with you?  okay:

1) Meet Gavin Friday
2) Finish school
3) Learn how to knit
4) start cooking again...haven't done so in ages
5) Start practicing the guitar again...""
6)  Remember to take my vitamins daily...""
7)  Buy more pink shirts
8)  Stop falling for boys who encapsulate any of the
following traits; live across the atlantic ocean, are
in their 40's, are addicted to something, are people
whom i have never, nor am likely to ever, meet
(excluding gavin friday), are in bands (grrr), and are
gay.
9)  Wear more bracelets
10)  Actually read Ulysses....as opposed to always
meaning to

that's about it for now.  i must get started on my
list.  love to you all...well, most of you.

kisses and corn pops

~stine