Sinister: Hong Girl Kong Time (HK sinis come out and play)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 30 05:26:59 GMT 2003

Laurel Lemming was not fair when she enticed us with the idea of her
stroking it to the tigermilk album cover.  No doubt we'll soon hear tales of
other sinister hotties Shuffling the B&S Playing Cards,
Five-Knuckles-Stylee.

Or has Brian McNeill already done so?  It doesn't do your back any good you
know.

--

Anyway yes after some bizaree twists and turns since my last e-mail I've
managed to...

1. GET ON TV
innit besides you lot weren't used to be such scumbags but now you are
innit".

It seems the hip thing to do.

I was on TV THREE TIMES, apparently, and each time looking like a prick
trying to look out for the camera.

2. TRAVEL EUROPE
================
Yeah man!  For the first time too!  I was in Frankfurt, Germany for THIRTY
MINUTES!  Such thrill has only been experienced the first time I've been to
paradise, and then find out that I've never been to me.  What am I talking
about.  But yeah I enjoyed it so much I plan to go and visit again in two
week's time!  This time I might even swallow a Frankfurter whole.  Hey!
That's not a Frankfurter as in someone who is from Frankfurt, just the jumbo
sausage.

3. END UP IN HONG KONG
======================
After being crammed on a plane full of hottt girls (and of course I was
surrounded not by the hottt girls but by three horrid men Mr Farter-Warter
to my front, Mr I-Like-Leaning-Excessively-to-the-Right to my left and Mr
I-Love-Fiddling-With-the-flip-out-table-aggressively on the seat behind,
they have very descriptive last names!!), I got there in the end!  And wow
it's been fun, so much fun that I can't even mention now but maybe reporting
back later...

--
HK SINISTERS

So it just leaves me to ask if there are any other Hong Kong sinisters
around and if you fancy a pint or two!  Think a few of us (er 3 so far) are
maybe going out on sunday...

Ken