Sinister: The End is Well-Nigh

Jay Eckard jayeckard at xxx.com
Thu Jan 30 02:56:18 GMT 2003

Sinister Folk:

  I just wanted to mention again that the Valentine's Day Massacre
registration (oooh errr, sounds official don't it?) ends soon, as in 31
January. If you still want to participate, send me your name, address,
whether you want to be a boy or girl, whether you want to send to a boy or
girl, and if you want to mail around the world or merely within your own
country (if so, you are a CHEEP BASTARD*).
  Disturbingly, the greatest response has been amongst Australians. I fully
expect people from Britian or possibly America, but I'd even settle from
some icey Scandanavian country, to put this to rights, or there may well be
a violent Austrailian coup on Sinister. I mean, as in twisted black frame
glasses, ripped courduroy, and too-tight tees everywhere.
  I, for one, do not fancy riding about on koalas, drinking Fosters or
having being attacked by Great White Sharks.** And I refuse to keep it in my
pants, Kangaroo Boys.***
  In other news, it has been rumored that I sleep with a copy of Nalda Said
under my pillow and next to my stuffed Dalek.
  This is obvious piffle, as anyone who has ever seen by bedroom would
know****. The few hours a night I pass out, I sleep with a copy of "the
Complete works Of Byron" under my head and clutching my stuffed Jon Pertwee
teddy, complete with frilly shirt, velvet jacket and leather boots.
  Duh.

Jay, know as GayJay, also called l'Autre Jay*****

*Being cheep doesn't /necessarily/ make you a bad person, but it does
suggest it.
**As we know from the popular media, these are the daily Antipodean
activities.
***Though I wouldn't mind listening to the Lucksmiths.
****This number, sadly, is low. If you're cute, and a boy, I'll be more than
happy to let you help change that.
*****I hope this settles some confusion.

--