Sinister: Vote Now! Family Tree: hit or hitme!she'ssingingagain...?

Shanny Jean shannonjeanmaney at xxx.com
Fri Jan 31 14:35:10 GMT 2003

bah bah bah,

1.  today i return to the loathsome character i like to call health
services.  just a check-up today, so i can leave, still not knowing what i
have.  they will all smile proudly at their joeeerb well done.  why is it
that universities hire the worst doctors to attend to students?
2.  on tuesday, we tried to build snow man.  the snow was good for
snowballs, but maybe i just forgot how to build a good snowman.  we did not
finish it.  nor did it look like we were trying to build a snowman.  it just
looked.... icky.
3.  CNN said that the olsen twins will be going to college at the private
school in town.  hahahahahahahahaha.  erm.   hahahahahahahahaha.
4.  today, we are driving to kentucky for a speech meet.  weary.  i am
tired.
5.  hahaha.  everyone's moms are saying funny words.  mine has recently
picked up the phrase, "Shannon, you're overdrawn in your checking account."
ohhhhhhh, mom.  that's too hip for you!!!  ...she's so funny.
6.  content- my boyfriend, the band education major, has now a flute in his
room.  i have started learning flute by playing along with belle and
sebastian.  i never made note of the funny key signatures they use
sometimes.  i learned a lot of flat and sharp notes yesterday.  Whoo!
7.  i still don't know what my favorite b&s song is.  i love this is just a
modern rock song, but the state i am in always warms me like a kettle.
still, newer tunes melt me too.  i just don't know.  if i'm in a good mood,
i like all the stevie songs.  ahhhh, favorites? i can't.
8.  how many from chicago are going to hang in may?  let's do.  we should
play DDR.
9.  who watches cartoons?  who watches cartoons at homestarrrunner.com?
this is not an advertisement.  i am in love with homestar and strong bad.
10.  do you eat or not eat before you go to the doctor?  i don't know.

love?
shanny jean