Sinister: cussing just to waste time

s. lord rabidpenguin at xxx.com
Tue Jul 1 18:07:41 BST 2003

my inbox hasn't been quite so full lately - usually i can count on atleast
three sinister posts a day or something closely resembling that - but lately
it has gotten quiet - perhaps it is the sign of life in the form of new
shows that has fellow sinisterines spending more time at their jobs trying
to make that last minute dollar to spend on gas, airfare or lodging -
whatever the case it has become quite - so i decided to post -

not really that i have much to speak about - or really anything that people
will be interested in - but i figured - i might as well - i have a few hours
to waste before i go to work and deal with my kids - so i might as well
spend them pleasantly -

so i guess i should talk about my new problem with profanity

so i got a new job - i graduated in may - *yea for me i rock* - and now i
have a job working as a counselor for trouble youth in iowa - really you
think iowa sounds like a peaceful place - lots of farms and fields - what's
the most trouble you could find here - well actually i don't work with any
kids from iowa - funny - they ship them into iowa from other places and then
let us deal with them - oh well i guess - some one has to - but really the
funniest thing is that most of the kids use vulgar language as a coping
skill - when someone makes them mad - a furious round of profanity shoots
out of their mouths - it is really something - i have to hold my laughter
every time i hear it - most of the time it never makes sense at all - just
any cuss word they can think of - and use it in succession about three times
before moving on to another cuss work - oh god it is great - and this
happens at least 20 times in a 9 hour period - oh......i think it seems to
make the day go by faster -

of course there is a down fall of this - which is " I " am now using tons
more profanity - not that i didn't use my fair share before - but now
everything is f**k this and f**k that - just yesterday my mom called me and
told me that someone in town that i barely knew died - how did i respond to
this - well by sayin "no f**kin way!" - which was completely uncalled for
and sent my mother into a tizzy which led me to hang up on her -

so i now am cussing all the time - to whoever i want - its unconscious - i
can't stop - i can honestly say that i have learned it all from my children
- how sweet is that -

well that is all for now -

love to everyone -

--scott