Sinister: It's a nice day for drying

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Fri Jul 4 06:31:48 BST 2003

hello,

Rain Washing Against The Lonely Tenement
     After an unprecedented number of days rained in a row here in Perth the sun has finally decided to rear its delightful head.  it is going to rain later on today so I hope my clothes dry in time, else I'll be forced to use the environmentally unfriendly dryer.

Sebastian You're In A Mess
     I have a strange sense of national pride building, and the reason for it is one Mark Philippoussis.  Most other Australian sportspeople make me cringe, but I think the Poo is ace.  His next opponent is Sebastian Grosjean, who for content reasons I would normally support.  Not this time though.

Play Me A Song To Set Me Free
     Listening to IYFS never ceases to amaze me and make me smile.  I always think "fuck, this is the greatest record I am ever likely to hear".  It almost feels like the songs were written for me, like the band were going "Terry would like a bit of trumpet there I think" or "Terry would be oh so delighted if we used a recorder in this song" or "Oh your terry underwear".  Is that the greatest compliment an artist can get, that someone feels like the song/poem/painting was made just for them?  I know the sole aim of my songwriting is to write songs that make me happy, so I guess the logical conclusion is that everyone is writing songs to make me happy.  hmmm, seems a lot of people don't really know me very well then.
enough of this nonsense.

love,
terry

PS - oz tape x-changers, I am getting things oraganised and you'll all be getting emails with your lucky recipient soon.  probably sunday.

---
here's what i think: http://naivetysucceeds.blogspot.com

caitlin and terry's sinister recipe tree archives: http://www.joannou.net/topofthestairs/sinifood/