Sinister: Belle and Sebastian News Mailing List (fwd)

Linda Kerr lulou at xxx.org
Fri Jul 4 22:44:31 BST 2003

Hi everyone

message from Katrina.

And, shed a tear for Barry.

Linda
xx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 18:56:45 -0000
From: band at xxx.net
To: lulou at crockery.org

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know of some new music we have for sale in the
Banchory shop, we're trying to help out some mates and thought you might
be interested.

I've already mentioned the 7" single we're selling for Stevie's mate Roy
Moller and we have another Felicite records, by The Catchers who also
played at the launch night for the label here in Glasgow two weeks ago.
You can find out more about both these records at Felicite's website
http://www.felicite.de/ and you can buy them online at the Banchory shop -
http://www.banchoryshop.net/viewitem.asp?id=1008 for Roy and
http://www.banchoryshop.net/viewitem.asp?id=1009 for The Catchers.

We've also managed to get our hands on some copies of My Legendary
Girlfriend's new record.  Allen Johnston (who's MLG's drummer) is our drum
tech when B&S are out on the road, so we're keeping it in the family!
Their debut album is  called "Gross Domestic Product" and you can find out
more about them from their website at
http://www.mylegendarygirlfriend.co.uk and buy the album online at
http://www.banchoryshop.net/viewitem.asp?id=1010

That's it for now, hope it's sunny where you are!

cheers,
Katrina @ Banchory.

http://www.banchory.net
http://www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/home