Fwd: Sinister: anyone fancy a picnic? - ME ME ME

Paulo Stinsoni paulo_stinsoni at xxx.com
Thu Jul 10 15:14:22 BST 2003

>hello there,

Hello

>So yes the picnic, i think Primrose hill would be a
>good location as it seems to be a regular stomping
>ground for Sinister folk

Gadzooks man, I want one in the North East of England.  London is over 400
miles away.

Note I said I want one, NOT that I want to organise one.

>if you think you might go and are worried about
>getting lost or being killed by Goths

Never!

Goths only look scarey.  Just talk to them, they're just lonely you know.

I went to "Havok" in the days when it was on at the Phoenix club in
Manchester.  It was chest thumping techno, and jolly good fun, but on this
occaision it finished at 3am, and we were still eh-hmm "'Avin it" so we
asked (insert "axed" if is a home boy/girl) the bouncer if he knew of
anywhere, and he pointed out an all nighter on at some club, so we went.  An
all nighter must be all that daft dancing stuff, mustn't it?

It wasn't.  It was tired and morose Goths, looking moody and ill.  We were
bright perky colourful people.

Anyway, we danced to the Sisters of Mercy, skipping in between the shuffling
goths.  They didn't mind.  The DJ even played a slack handful of Prodigy
tracks to keep us happy.

The only thing was, these Goths didn't speak to us.  I was trying to chat,
all cheerful like and they just looked morose.

Anyway, that's what happened.

Bye

Paul

PS - The tears you cry will rain