Sinister: smoke a cigarette, i'm not ready ret.

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 11 16:32:33 BST 2003

Finally after months of hair pulling i have finally finished my years of
"education". I can now quietly sit back with a salami roll and start reading
sinister again. I've totally lost touch, is there any gossip that i have
missed???? I hear that they are selling B&S baseball caps!!!!! Is this
honestly true. I drew up some designs for B&S merchandise, they included,
girl and boy record bags, fold away 12" and 45" record boxes with a set of
stickers to personalise your box and a B&S fuzzy felt set, but they never
replied to me. BAH to the baseball hats.

As well as being out of sinister touch i have been out of musical and social
touch too. I went into FOPP the other day and noticed that the Tindersticks
and Mogwai both have new albums out. I hung my head in shame for not knowing
this. I did however search out a brilliant and rather odd guy who goes by
the name of SOFT PINK TRUTH. He is a former member of Matmos and creates his
electo beats and sounds from tiny samples of really terrible pop tunes. He
then chops them up and distorts them. It's kinda similar to Bastard Pop but
it's really catchy and kitch. Anyway if you've got soulsearch or the
equvalent get "make-up", it's a top tune.

Woohoo, a picnic, in london, on the 19th!! I'm going to get the day off of
work and jooly well go, it's been far too long. See some of you then
hopefully,

hannah bxxx

ps, i've just found the spell check tool, OH JOY!!!