Sinister: tiger tiger...

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Tue Jul 15 10:21:19 BST 2003

Hello Dear Sinisters

Grrrrrrr grrrrrrrr. I should go like
Tiger tiger burning bright, but that would be more or less all my skills in English poetry, so I´ll better actually stop before even starting... I´d rather go tiger !T!IG!E!R!M!I!L!K!I!N!G! it is finally here, this Saturday, yes the one which is coming, and, even if my Dj skills are, beware,  probably not any I can still hide in the first half an hour while you can quietly enjoy the pub bar!!
This is just a sketch of what we should (or should?) play...
Belle and Sebastian, The Velvet Underground, The Smiths, Nick Drake, ONQ, Karate, Reynold, Shellac, Led Zeppelin, The Pink Floyd, Cut, The Sex Pistols, Buzzcocks, Slint, Joy Division, The sister of Mercy, Blonde Red Head, Sonic Youth, Pixies, Pavement, Hefner, Sebahod, Dinosaurs Jr., Stooges, The Make Up, At The Drive In, Econoline, Trail of Death, Explosion in the Sky, Le Tigre, Yo La Tengo, Sugarcubes, The Lucksmiths, Teenage Funclub, Jet Johnson, Camera Obscura, The Yeah, yeah, yeahs, Pastels, Kyus, The Who, The Kinks, Thirteen Floor Elevator, Bikini Killers, The Kills, The Strokes, Turbonegro, The White Stripes, Meanwhile Back in Communist Russia, Ladyton, Broadcast, Electerlane & Helen love, New York Dolls, Urusei Yatsura, Aisler Set, Ballboy , Wolf Colonel, The Clinetele, Lo-Hi, Tarentel, Spice Gils, Low, Smog, Stereolab

And here is where is taking place:
The Betsey Trotwood/56 farringdon Road/ Saturday 19 July 2003
Here are the instruction how to get to the venue if you fancy that:
http://www.fancyapint.com/thepubs/pub296.htm (I always DO fancy a pint... such a brilliant name for a web site!)
(Actually on the same night *don't* pay to go in to see "Fri 18 Jul £5/£4 The Cacophonic Experiment" as that is something all together different!!!!)

And here´s a link to the website from which you can print of a flier and save a pound!! :http://www.undermybed.org/tigermilking

And hopefully the day will be as hot and sunny as today so it should be great to enjoy the Picnic in nearby Primro
 Saturday to come... picnic blanket... giving wax to my dancing shoes.... What else shall I do?

(a pretty inconsistent post I have to admit)

take care
stefano

in the time of the winter
the waiter fell into the snow