Sinister: an ode to love and friendship

bus stoppers foranotherdream at xxx.com
Tue Jul 15 22:07:42 BST 2003

it has been a while, and i doubt that but just a teeny handful
of you might actually know who i am.  but i had to post.  just
had to.

i am in the big apple.
new york.
nyc.

an old friend from san diego moved here and i sit here at her
computer while she is at the lab letting the rats out of their
meshy confines.

but back to my point.  as if i hardly ever have one.

i am staying with my friend john in jersey city.  he has high
ceilings that i had never seen in person before.

*flashback*

valentine's day.
2002.
my first valentine ever.
and a sinister one at that.

*real time*

basically i just wanted to sit and write about him.
because i completely adore him.
so if you don't want to read on about someone special,
fuck off and read something else.

he is my comfort personified.
he is the kind of friend that i don't mind the effort.
i want everything special and beautiful for him.
and though he may not believe it,
i believe within my inner depths of all that is
innocent and true that he will recieve it.
he introduces me to new things
that aren't so scary as when i'm alone.

he is my warm blanket on chilly days.
i have urges to hug him every once and a while.
i have to get my fix.

have you ever loved someone so much
that you could literally feel it in your guts?
my new daily prayer from now on will be that
everyone finds one...

he gives me complete honesty and
the best of our humanity.
a perspective of someone older, wiser, and beautiful.
he is a gentlemen, which is a wonderful rarity.
he pushes me to be a better person.
and i want to be a better person for me and for him.
i want to make him proud of me.

so here's to you my love,
cheers.

everyone raise your glasses.

here's to circus boys who feel melancholy
for red heads and
upstate new yorkers
with the cutest ears in the world...

love forever and ever,
your little sara

=====
all the people'd stare as if we were both quite insane

someday my name and his are going to be the same