Sinister: I wish u heaven?

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Wed Jul 16 12:03:26 BST 2003

Ka-bam!

Hey sinisterines – it’s me, spurred into action by
Laura and Werther spurring Maddie into action. A
ménage a quatre, if you will, albeit separated on at
least 4 dimensional planes.

It’s only 10 days till I get on my 20th or so flight
of the last year – not bad for a chap who’s, at best,
been in part-time employment over that time.
Unfortunately, it won’t be back to my beloved America,
but I’m not *too* sad about that, as close friends
will know, thanks to the imminent arrival of something
rather special in the UK. However, I will be back in
New York next April, thank heavens – I’ve become
addicted to Americana since my first trip there to see
B&S at the Supper Club. Ah, mammaries.

Did you know Sinister will be 6 soon? There are people
who seem to think it’s even older, but no dears, your
maths is slightly out.

Lorraine’s putting-women’s-lib-back-40-years post was
marvellous, and it makes me sad she only says hello
when the poor thing is confused, or has the vapours.
Perhaps she should just apply herself to being pretty,
sewing ribbons on her bonnet, etc. Or coming to London
for Tigermilking! Which I’ll be DJing at, natch, and
I’m a fucking great DJ, honest I am.

Hello again, Christine. Do you mind speaking for
yourself when referring to Sinister as twee? Thanks
awfully. And Fifty Cent, do you think perhaps it could
be adjectival?

Ebay’s got its fingers into me recently, but bargains
are proving annoyingly hard to find. Unless you want
books, but to be honest, they’re not very good. There
were an amusingly large number of Potter books for
sale at way above cover price in the week before it
came out – seems some people didn’t click that by the
time the auction finished, they’d be able to buy it
for a tenner on Amazon. Tsk.

And finally – are there two tall bob-haired
guitar-playing sisters from London on this list, as I
was standing behind you both on the tube yesterday and
I noticed Twattybus in your CD player. I was sadly not
wearing an upside down badge, but I don’t even know if
that’s the recognised sign of sinisterism these days.

Still searching for Lovesexy at 99p,
Mark xxx