Sinister: All I'm saying pretty baby...

Chris Eames foreversheepish at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 18 22:55:49 BST 2003

NICE DAY FOR A PICNIC

I hope everyone has fun tomorrow at the lovely
primrose hill and the eve of Tigermilking.  I have
been looking forward to it for ages but due to bad
timing and inconvenient housemates it turns out we are
moving into our new flat Saturday :( It looks like
there is very little chance i will make the picnic but
i may still be able to get to Tigermilking.... We
shall see.  I hope everyone hasn’t had to much to
drink by then.  Actually that would make meeting
people a whole lot less scary, i think i will
encourage you all to drink as much as possible
(without any nasty consequences).  I have only met
three Sinisters so far, so will try and make it to see
the rest of you London peoples.

NOT REPORTING BACK

I would have lots of happy tales of reporting back
like nature, but sadly i did not find out about the
recent frank black gig till the day it happened.
Never fear, my fellow Pixie obsessed friend said, we
can go and buy super expensive tickets off the touts
at the venue.  S off we trundled to Camden only to
find the touts begging us for any spare tickets.  We
stood non chance, there were others there who had the
foresight to make signs to wave around in the ticket
hunt.  By the looks of it, they were willing to spend
a lot more that we could afford if any did turn up.
Never fear though, i have already got my ticket to see
him when he returns to London in October with the
Catholics.  I will have to wait till then...

O a Pixies note, is it me or are more and more adverts
for BBC programs playing Pixies tracks as backing
music?  I can only think of one on at the moment (some
sport thingy with U-Mass as the soundtrack) but I am
sure there have been lots in the past few weeks.
Maybe the sound guy is a Pixies fan.  I think
Cannonball by the Breeders has been on more than once
as well.  One thing really shocked me in the last
Eurovision Song contest. They always have a short film
introducing each countries act and I’m sure one of
them had La La Love You as the background track....

La La Love you don't mean maybe......Chris xxx

ps: In answer to Emma's questions, cheese over choc
defiantly.  I dunno about the wishes, i have a
reputation for being indecisive so maybe the wizard
would get bored and go away before i made up my mind.
Maybe my first wish would be for a patient wizard....