Sinister: if you don't know me, and don't care

Tamra Ann Thomas greenstar33 at xxx.com
Sun Jul 20 10:45:26 BST 2003

pretend for a moment that you do.

i got off of work at 11:30 this evening. i then went to a stale party where everyone was drunk and leaving. a few souls thought it a good idea to drive home. i don't think anyone died. i proceeded to spend the next two hours hanging out with my old crush who turned me down three months ago. i didn't think that the pain that i felt then could get worse. oh yeah. it just got worse. my best friend called me to tell me that he ran into my ex-boyfriend who dumped me over the phone three weeks ago (ok, it was a short relationship, but over the fucking phone? really.). yeah. now i have to go to bed and wake up in three hours to go back to work. (seven in the morning, do the math, it hurts) i think that my life a little sad, at least for the next twelve hours, and the last six prior to this email of rants to people who don't care. (most likely)

i am going to dream of horses.

tammy.
there is no silver lining on a mushroom cloud-ny times

ps, ummmm. how about something fun on the west coast of the us for a sinister gathering? like, something near seattle? i don't know. we can throw things at the people from the top of the space needle. it almost makes the nine dollars that you have to pay to get up there worth it. email me if anyone is interested, or it anyone is in the area. i know that there is at least one other seattle sinister out there. i am not so whiney in person. well, most of the time.