Sinister: Nice Day For A Nap...

Kimberly Girton kimgirton at xxx.com
Mon Jul 21 18:02:42 BST 2003

THE CITY LEFT YOU ALL ALONE
Well, MidAtlantic Sinisterees, looks like the weekend of August 23rd for
picnicking is no good for some of you, so shall we try September 6 or 7?  I
know it's a quite a bit from now, but for the sake of proper planning, humor
me.  Perhaps we could have a really good gathering if we can all plan ahead
enough to make it.  That would be the right sort of turnout, wouldn't it?
We can't have our first-in-a-while Picnic Attempt be a disaster.  I think I
would cry.  I had my heart set on tossing snack foods at passers-by...

AND YOU'RE FILLING YOUR FAT FACE...
Speaking of buttery popcorn, The Austin Tourism Bureau sent one of those
tins with three kinds of popcorn to our office today.  As if we all don't
already have a grand case of the antsies, now they want to feed us sugar and
other useless energy sources.  Because that'll make cubicle life THAT much
more tolerable.  That caramel popcorn will be the death of me.  Sweet, sweet
death, but death nonetheless.

INCH FOR INCH AND POUND FOR POUND
For the record, and I know this is going back a ways in emails, but I don't
think girls are generally crap at all.  Allow me to throw my proverbial
"speak for yourself" down from the debate podium.  I have plenty of hobbies
that do not include making myself "pretty."  In fact, most are based on
making a complete ass of myself, but that still counts as "not crap."

And there stands my vague rebuttal, as the fervor with which I rebuked the
statement when I first read the email has subsided to a dull repetition of,
"I disagree, but whatever..." in my head, as most overworked, underpaid
Yankee heads will do.

That being said I again take my leave and hopefully will hear from the
Mid-Atlantic Picnickers about what weekend is best for all of us...

Take care all,
~ Kim