No subject

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Jul 21 20:33:37 BST 2003

Hello Sinister
I found sleeping with mice and having mice in my pants
in france to be a rather eye opening experience. I did
have mice in my pants, and in my t shirt and in my
dress. In fact, they went through my whole wardrobe,
and I'm convinced they nibbled my new vest top too.

I was staying in France, on holiday, in an old house
in the south. Apart from having mice in my pants (new
cars in my driveway are like, sooo last month,
darlings) it was generally a fantastic holiday. The
lizards were cute, and throughout the two week
fortnight I never grew tired of christening them Eddie
or Minelli, such is the simplicity of my humour, and
possibly, my intelligence.

I am very distressed however, on two accounts, to
return, and find that:

1. I have totally forgotten the clever password I
changed my other email account to (it used to be
tigermilk, and then i thought I should change it, so I
did and I can't remember what I changed it to);

2. Nobody has any gossip.

Number 1 is an irritant, but number 2 is really
irritating.

I find it hard to believe, that nobody has been
snogging anyone during a drunken cliched clinch, and
therefore, I have nothing to indulge in my, otherwise
languid, tonguewagging.

And Mark Casarotto .. so, more trips to the US than
*insert witty comparrison here*... methinks he has
either won the lottery, or been doing bank raids round
old London town, in a rather fetchingly stylish
Bonnie'n'Clyde way that only Mark could get away with,
possibly dressed as Bonnie, donning an "I am not gay"
badge.

I was rather bemused to discover that there were no
shops in Toulouse or Bordeaux that met my approval nor
inspired me to spend money like it was going out of
fashion, certainly none that I discovered that didn't
make me feel like I was wandering around Wallis. I had
expected to spend a small fortune in France, and even
left space in my suitcase for all my new purchases.
Instead, it is nearly the end of the month and I have
money left and it is a bit of a bewildering new
experience.

Instead, in the evenings, despite the temperature
being between 30 and 42 degrees, I fantastised about
being 12lbs slimmer, and shopping in the autumn for
wool mix black pinafores in flirty mid-thigh length
skirts, and long sleeved turtle neck tops (in this
particular fantasy, they suit me) and semi-opaque
tights and heels with straps round the ankles, and
glistening shiny hair, and lady-like 60's handbags.

And now I'm home, and back to work, and its all so
dull, dull, dull.

Please fill the void with gossip.

Thanks

idles