Sinister: words and smiles and you're like a dream come true

Alyson Snowball kittypower6 at xxx.com
Sat Jul 26 22:14:40 BST 2003

dear sinister,

how are you?  i'm doing all right.

it's hotter than hell here, but it's texas in the summer, so it's to be
expected.  however, it's not like i'm out in the desert (despite what people
might think about texas, it's not all desert and tumbleweeds ;)), where
highs have been well over 100 for weeks.  but lord, it is humid here.
*gasps for breath*  well, i hope the weather is nice wherever you are,
sinis.

in my last hastily-written post, you might recall my wistful yearning for
someone to reply and meet me at a local coffee shop where we would fall
instantly in love with one another.  i was halfway joking about that,
however. . .well, someone did reply, a very lovely someone, and while we
didn't meet at said coffee shop, we did eventually meet up.  after weeks of
talking constantly, well i think it was about a month, we took off and each
drove 13 hours straight to meet each other out in southwestern new mexico.
the town was halfway between where he lives and where i live.  we stayed at
an old motel out by the railroad tracks in said tiny town.  it was such a
nice visit, and it really seemed like we were in a completely different
world. . .well, until the drive home when my transmission blew out and i
snapped back into reality.  i'm going over labor day weekend to see him
where he lives in california, and i guess i can tell you, sinister, that i
love him, and while i don't quite know what's to become of him and me, i'm
happy nonetheless.  it's because of you that we met.  it's thanks to you
that what started as an innocent email exchange led up to two kids doing
something completely crazy and dangerous, all in the name of love.  thank
you, sinister.

well i must be off, so until next time. . .

take care everyone,

alyson snowball
xoxo