Sinister: catalonian homage

staralful - staralful at xxx.com
Tue Jul 29 14:19:48 BST 2003

right this is going to seem a bit odd and i know that i left sinister some
while ago but i am back now. i hope that is ok. grovel grovel.
i am in barcelona for the next month or so and was wondering if any
residents could give me some tips as to any clubs or bars etc that i should
check out or even meet up
i am already going to benicassim for which i cannot wait
email back please
i will email a longer message at some point when i have enough credit
regards
jonathan

"Are you calling Mr Simpson a liar?"-----" Not exactly -but we do have this
fottage of him with his pants on fire"