Sinister: Judy and the steaming horses

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Tue Jul 29 18:09:02 BST 2003

Dear all,

Boo!  Me again, I'm trying to fill up all your mailboxes so that you guys
will be so sick of my name that you'd start POSTING in order to dilute the
concentration of my name appearing in your in-box.

NEW B&S SHIRT

Katrina (via Linda) told us about the new B&S shirts of the
football/soccer/confusion kind (round these parts it's called FOOTIE, not to
be confused with FOOTSIE, of course, which is the Financial Index for the
UK).

Doesn't Stuart look lovely in that photo??  Although, strange, from those
photos it seems that Small, Medium and Extra Large shirts are all the same
size!

I wanna see Stuart model a girl's skinny fit shirt.

IDLEBERRY

said:
>>I try to explain, and fail to manage, that it is not like any ordinary
club night. Nor is Winchester for that matter. Its not like the cheesy clubs
I've been to, with balconies overlooking dancefloors, and lots of bars, and
chrome tables and chairs around the edges, and lots of random beings.<<

That's livin' in Edinburgh for ya.  Home of the worse nightclub in the world
called "REVOLUTION", it really does put the URGH in Edinburgh!  Last time I
went they had a competition where they have people going up on stage and
stripping naked, and whoever is rated the best by the people there would win
the prize of.... you guess it!  A VIP PASS to go BACK to REVOLUTION for a
MONTH!   Wow.

I lost cos my boobs weren't bouncy enough.  The same.

TIGERMILKING, TOO

Did I mention JIM's DJing?  I should cos his set was rather Sublime.  EVEN
IF he was nasty and tried to make me dance to Nick Drake.  and the person at
the door had a hole in his pants, not quite Naked Skateboarder, but that's
once in a full moon.  Moon being the operative word.  etc.

Sex and Red Bulls
Ken x

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.