Sinister: Oh the things the things...

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Jul 30 19:44:59 BST 2003

Ahh..

The joys of now being allowed to do stuff during lunch
hour that's not work, and not getting into bother for
it. What kind employers I have.

I'm still rather nervous about the whole
accessing-sites thing though. Call me paranoid, call
me idleberry, just don't call me Shirley. Having said
that, didn't stop me going to one of the most risqué
sites that I could go to (that being sinister, or
worse yet, sinister stats which is virtually unedited
nonsense, the directors cut, if you will, of sinister
list members, talking filth, the post-watershed
mailing list, without any boundaries).

So, some posts appeared there.

May I just say:

I am still unable to remember my password for my
retrosec e-mail account. This is ever so slightly
annoying, but pretty usual. I tend to forget important
things, or misplace things, for example money  - I
have a habit of dropping £5 notes in the middle of the
street, then wondering where they are. Or the time I
went to the cash point, took out all my worldy money
(£50) and promptly lost it, cue Granny sending me
emergency funds, and then me finding it three weeks
later stashed in my knickers drawer. Or driving
licenses - I misplaced my driving license the day
before what was due to be my fifth test, in March. I
never found it, and subsequently lost the £50 I had
paid for my test. I've started to get used to my
young(ish) senility.

Ok. So where was I?

Posts.

Lucy gave us the juice on a picnic. I didn't know
there had been a picnic (that'll teach me to read your
posts, eh!) but then I was on holiday for a fortnight,
so hey. Still, I was disappointed to see no pictures
of Mark C in nearly-hotpants. I'm wondering if Lucy is
considering that as a pay-per-view option. It would be
worth it, I think.

Tamra Ann Thomas asked if anyone is on friendster. The
answer is YES! There are lots of sinisterians, ranging
from old-skool Nick Dastoor; Miss Marianna Fashionista
(I am looking forward to Marianna's promised trip to
Scotland. I met her for the first time a month ago and
fell head over high heels in platonic love), to the
Puppy-love Patrick, Lucy Alder, Ally, and everyone's
favourite pos(t)er, Ken Chu. Oh, and I'm on it too.
Unfortunately, friendster and my laptop aren't very
friendly, and I'm having trouble accessing it, due to
masses of people using it.

Talking of Ken Chu, as has always been the requirement
for ensuring posts are read, I felt saddened that
someone nicked his idea for the Red Bull Dozers flying
machine. Still Ken, imitation is a form of flattery,
and all that. Either that, or you got your own
stalker. You're a nobody until you've had a stalker.
And that's official.

Cheers

idles
xxx