Sinister: the worst B&S puns I could think of

Retro^Sec retrosec at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 4 23:10:50 BST 2003

well, there she is. My little cute VW Polo, sitting in
the driveway.

Thanks to Archel, I think Poppy is a fantastic name.
My brother suggested Kitty, becuase of her purring (I
know all cars purr, but she's almost musical when shes
purring). I like both names, but I think Poppy is a
good name. Kitty can be her middle name.

Thanks to all who responded to my email last night.

Anyway, in the mood for making this a more open email,
rather than just for people interested in me and my
car, I thought I'd throw in a bit of B&S for good
measure. So songs for listening to when driving:

The Estate I am In
I Love My Car
Is it wicked not to Ka
Don't Leave the lights on Baby