Sinister: Lordy!

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Thu Jun 5 11:31:58 BST 2003

Sinister, my dear old friend,

Carla's looking for people who want to set James Joyce's work to music.
She may as well have writtien THE PINEFOX, THIS IS THE MUSICAL PROJECT
YOU'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF!  I hope he contributes.

Idleberry has named her baby Poppy.  Just like fat tongue boy Jamie Oliver
did.  Har!  Archel, did you do it on purpose?

Talk of Sinister Gold has made me wistful.  Fans of SG might be interested
to hear that Miss Paula Cullen Booze Explosion will be at the Winchester
Club tomorrow night with her band The Chalets (see
http://www.geocities.com/the_winchester_club).  They really are rather
good.  But that's only what you'd expect of a Sinisterine, eh?

Another old sinister face, drunken Matt, was in Glasgow this week.  We
went to the pub with Ally C and Richard JG and Nick D and won the quiz!
And then drunken Matt ruined his reputation by leaving early to get a good
night's sleep before work in the morning.  Tsch!  How the mighty are
fallen.

I'd like to echo Paul's sentiments about looking forward to the new B&S
record.  Not in a fannish way though, I just can't wait to hear what
Trevor Horn has done with them.  According to Popbitch, Trev has
volunteered his services to revive the UK's Eurovision reputation next
year.  God knows, we need all the help we can get.

See ya

Juicy Lucy

=====
The one, the only Glasgow Indie List!