Sinister: more on possible picnic arrangements

Caitlin Ross wpsalt at xxx.com
Thu Jun 5 15:08:50 BST 2003

In case you didn't notice, I suggested the other day that a London
picnic on June 14th would be nice.  One person contacted me to agree,
and suggested that Greenwich would be the best location for it, because
then you can get there via the Docklands railway and sit at the front
as it tunnels under the river.  And Greenwich Park is just nice,
generally, and you can do all the exciting touristy things like stand
on the zero-degrees line.  But anyway.

The thing is, though, only one person *has* got in touch.  I know I'm
being a bit rushed about all this, but I'm on holiday after tomorrow
and won't be able to post to the list to organise anything after that -
well, until after the 14th, at least.  And a picnic with just two
people would be a bit rubbish (although I've been to one with just four
before, I admit).  Therefore, if you definitely want to come to a
picnic in London, probably Greenwich, on Saturday June 14th, can you
please email me as soon as possible - preferably by THIS TIME TOMORROW
- and - assuming this holiday plan does all actually work out and
everything - I'll try and make sure something gets arranged.

Sorry about the rushing and urgency,

Love,
Caitlin

--