Sinister: bastards! always one step ahead...

marisa stroud charismarisa at xxx.ca
Sat Jun 7 22:23:57 BST 2003

Oy!

What the crap happened to the Top Ten lists on the B&S
band site??

I went to go look for the list with the top ten "belle
and sebastian" homonyms or whatever cause "belle has
surpassed ian" was the only one I could remember and
it was bothering me but then when I went to read it it
was GONE!

Turn your back for five mintues (or perhaps 10 or 12
months...)

So I just clicked right to Struan's writing or to
Banchory and didn't bother with the rest of the site.
So what? Is that such a crime? Well, clearly I'm being
punished for it.

So...did anyone here write/save it? If you did, would
you send it to me? I'll reward you with...well, good
karma, prolly, but karma could someday take the form
of cookies or fairy cakes. Theoretically at least.

Thanks kids.

marisa