Sinister: to my doorstep to my doorstep yeahhhhh

elizabeth trawick heartxdan at xxx.com
Mon Jun 9 22:11:08 BST 2003

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry I've not written in so long...  I've been negleting poor Sinister.
I've got good reason!  I graduated just last week and I started University
Monday last...  Interesting.  I'm living on my own on campus and I must
admit it's great fun.  I have a roommate, but she's never here.  She spends
the night with her boyfriend.  I've seen her three or so times.  I think
they're getting married.

Being around all of these new people is weird... Especially since I've no
idea how to approad them or make friends with any of them.  In class the
other day I mentioned that I like The Smiths and Belle and Sebastian and my
teacher really enjoyed that.  He says he really likes the Smiths as well.

I wonder, if I could get a date, what would make it perfect?  I think I
would enjoy a stroll in the park, a picnic with ducks on a starry lit night,
and -to top it off- Yo La Tengo's "My Little Corner Of The World"  would be
playing somewhere far off.  Not that any of that would happen since I CAN'T
GET A DATE! with anyone worthwhile. (boy sinisters?  ahem?  any from
alabama? ;)

Funny thing, relationships.  It's fun when they just start off... but once
it starts going downhill it... well, goes downhill.  The worst is trying to
hang on to something that's already lost.  The Worst thing about starting a
relationship though?  Not knowing what the other person wants from it
*cough*.

Enough of relationship talk now:  let's get down to the nitty gritty!

My main purpose for this is that I owe people letters, I know.  I'm sorry
and I'll write them as soon as I feel I'm able to send them.  I'd like to
write some new people letters as well- so, if you want a letter from a
random sinister just write to me outside of sinister and say hello.  All
you've got to put is an address and I'll send away.  I do a lot better when
I have more to do.

Oh my, this is very jumbled.  Sorry if I've confused or scared anyone...

-Elizabeth