Sinister: fleeing's rather feeble (Fw: picnicking this weekend)

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Tue Jun 10 12:08:21 BST 2003

Hello everyone

Picnic in the streets on london, picnic in the streets of birmingham etc.

well no picnic on the streets of birmingham actually but in LONDON - i have
a forwarded message from Caitlin Pigtails Ross regarding THIS WEEKEND, when
some folks are gathering for a picnic/meetup thingie at GREENWICH.

FYI: The best place to meet is maybe actually at the CUTTY SARK Docklands
Light Railway station, at 2pm.  And then wait there for a bit, and then go
to greenwich park, i.e. where the observatory is.  There is a fine pub
called The Cutty Sark, and it's nice.

More details at the forwarded mail below.

Hopefully see some of yous soon.
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.