Sinister: Why does the bloke who writes the fiver keep putting b&s quotes a t the bottom?

Hewitt, Stephen S.Hewitt at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 16 17:29:41 BST 2003

ello babies

Daddy Moore said:
> Hi All,
>
> This is the only time I ever wrote to Sinister without any
> trouble thinking
> of Sir Cliff Richard. That's because I got to hear a
> recording of "Wrapped
> Up In Books" today, and despite the audience chatter its
> posssible to make
> out that part of the song is reminiscent of a bit of "In The
> Country" which
> Cliff and the Shadows released in December 1966, I think. So
> there's another
> one of those similarities to add to the list.

Which reminded me that I hadn't told you that I'd actually got round to
updating the list and putting it in some sort of order and everything.
Look, it is here:

http://www.geocities.com/carsmilesteve/allmusicisintrinsicallylinked.htm

If you think of any more let me know and they'll probably go up in about 12
months time :)

Stefano has been talking about HIDE park, and I'm assuming he means HYDE
park, named after the character in Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde, you know.   I
shall not be there as I shall be at glasto, probably drinking perry, mmm,
perry...  If YOU are going to glastonbury, come to the brothers bar perry
stall by the oneworld stage on Thursday nite, were there shall be all the
interweb people I know (who are at glastonbury) (blimey, what a venn diagram
that would make.  Did you know you can make venn diagrams in excel now,
they're a bit rub though?).  Even the non-sinister ones are quite nice.

But what I really want to know is how are robin's potatoes getting on??

Also does anyone know if proper ITV (or even ITV2) will be showing the
africa concert for those of us who had never heard of Karen Dunbar before
the gig?

Oh while I've got your attention, can I just point you to this link too:

http://ilx.wh3rd.net/images/FTflyer.gif

It's ME! Djing! With some other people!! It's free!!!! And everything!!!!

And now, let us never speak of it again...

I should be going to my class tonight, but I think I might go and see YOU in
the pub (although, statistically speaking, it's likely that I have already
seen you in the pub, if you were there, as you are more likely to see this
missive tomorrow, ie today)...

Also happy bloomsday :)

xoxo
CarsmileSteve