Sinister: Things & Stuff

paul hardman superh3 at xxx.com
Mon Jun 16 13:39:35 BST 2003

20 things tickling me at present are.......................

1.  <STEREO TOTAL>  Without a doubt the coolest band in the world.
2.  The prospect of seeing Ronaldhino line up behind The Van Man.
3.  My local boozer, now, The Hill St Blues Waarmoerstraat.  'Cause you can
meet someone from somewhere different everyday.
4.  The girl from New Jersey I met in there on Friday.
5.  The fact that i'm going after work as it's someone's boithday today.
6.  Missing all the sun in Amsterdam this weekend because my mate came down
from Brussels to play the new imported ISS Winning 11 game.  Almost better
than watching the real thing.
7.  The fact that my â^¬50 bag of Thai is still half full.  Bought last
week. (I have a never ending supply).
8.  Going to see <STEREO TOTAL> in Brussels a few weeks ago, Anarchy.
9.  My home recording studio is now working, watch out everyone.
10. Getting the 'Son of Osiris' God power in Age of Mythology and winning
the game with him.
11.  Reading, "Rolling with the 6.57 crew" and realising that save a few
black eyes and bruises, I ain't missing too much.  Don't bother reading it,
it was lent to me.
12.  Sunshine in Amsterdam......makes it a completely different place.
13.  The way the girls these days seem to want to outdo each other by
wearing as little clothing as possible during the hot weather.  Still not
competetive enough in my book.
14.  Not having to give a f*** about Big brother everywhere as we only get
BBC1 & 2 over here.  Though I never saw it whilst still living in
Warrington.  Far too many talentless people on the t.v. these days.
Talentless presenters, presenting talentless acts.  I think we're worth a
little more than that.
15.  Watching England stuttering on the Euro decision from overseas.  When
currencies change, and this for me is the thing to remember.  You're
spending habbits don't....that much.  Couldn't care less myself what picture
is on any note as there is only one important detail on it....the amount.
16.  The fact that out of all the countries that went into the Euro, one of
the only one's that did'nt, (England) has exactly the same monetry
demoninations. 1p, 2p, 5p etc all the way down my friends.
17.  My supervisor's gone to France for 2 weeks thus giving me the office to
myself...........so I end up doing stuff like this.
18.  Playing Bomb Jack on my Mcmame for the last 20 mins of my shifts
everyday.  Anyone beat 338880?
19.  Trying to be clever on internet dating sites.  Good God, this makes me
not only a loser but with all the computer references, a nerd also, you'd
think.
20.  Being such a sweet nice person that I only hate Two things.....living
things & objects.
'H'.