Sinister: belle and sebastian alphabet radio

Andrea Kittenmouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Tue Jun 17 02:37:00 BST 2003

Hi,
Just a last minute reminder that I'm playing all belle and sebastian songs
in alphabetical order on kittenmouse radio tonight from 8 to 11 pm pacific
standard time (that's 8 hours behind greenwich mean time and 3 hours behind
eastern standard time). If you are in Portland, Oregon, you can hear it on
1450 am, and if you are elsewhere you can hear it in real audio or windows
media at www.kpsu.org. Feel free to drop in on our frequency any time during
our 3 hour broadcast tonight, or listen to the whole thing...whatever you
like... :o)

To recap:

All Belle and Sebastian Songs
All Alphabetical