Sinister: US Gigs

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Wed Jun 18 09:37:00 BST 2003

Hello all

Just a quick one because, on the band website, Struan says:

"Ok, you crazy Yanks. You know how we're playing those concerts in August?
New York, San Francisco, LA? (If you didn't know, we're playing three gigs
in August)"

Did you know about this?  I didn't.

He then goes on to talk about a treasure hunt and needing some help with
it.  You can read all about it here:

http://www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/home/ (click on Writing)

I am going to post something proper later on, but this seemed like URGENT
AND KEY NEWS that HADN'T BEEN REPORTED.  Unless I've been asleep for the
last four days.

Juicy Lucy

=====
The one, the only Glasgow Indie List!