Sinister: barcelona and haldern

marc bots marcbots at xxx.nl
Thu Jun 19 11:28:42 BST 2003

	dear sinister,

it has been quite some time since you heard of me. i am, however, still
alive and doing okay at times. my band is getting better and we will be
famous soon, and i made a minidisc with all b&s lp's and ep's except for
storytelling, which means over five hours of wonderful songs to be played
at random. it is interesting to notice that some songs are not as cool when
played out of context.

i have a few questions for you. actually two:

1) is anyone going to the haldern festival this year? i know b&s are not
playing this time, but a few cool other bands are. like bright eyes. and
the raveonettes. and the libertines. and spinvis.

2) i will be travelling to barcelona for a conference and a few days of
holiday. could someone please help me out with finding cool bars, pubs,
places to go and especially places to see some cool bands? that would be
excellent.

did you all notice that stuart is comparing the new album with tigermilk?
that will generate lots of expectations. it does for me. lunchtime!

love, marc