Sinister: rock the casbah

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Thu Jun 19 15:44:00 BST 2003

hi everyone.  so i have been reading about lovely
gwb's telling iran to disarm or what have
you....should we start a pool?  how long til we are
bombing iran?  i say....9 weeks.

grr.  it's too bad that only scumbags run for
office...perhaps stuart murdoch could be the first
non-citizen president of the united states?  aww :o)
the national anthem could be changed to "we rule the
school."  yay!  plus, we would have the bonus of
listening to a scottish accent deliver all of those
boring addresses.  it would take some constitutional
amending but hey.......

if you aren't privy of this as of now, might i
recommend checking out www.gotcannedgoods.com
very cool stuff on there.  i used to visit it
daily...then i forgot about it when i crashed my
computer.  you can post "alternative" news stories (ya
know, the true ones) and random poetry and prose.
very cool stuff indeed.  yay!

so anyway, not much of note here lately.  yesterday we
cracked ninety degrees for the first time this
year.....and now it is 59 degrees again.  i hate it
here.  we have some really obnoxious weather patterns.

oh yes, if any of you have livejournal accounts,
please feel free to send me a password thing, so that
i might start one to.
as you may recall, i am very anti-blog, however, i
just have got to reply to this one persons posts.  he
is the most self-rightous, arrogant and obnoxious
human being ever!  you can only reply to posts if you
have an account though. i refuse to pay for a
livejournal account...you can get one for free if a
member sends you a password thing...

so what else?  nothing really.  i hope that this finds
you well.

shouts out to my sinistah posse:  dirty vicar,
jinnifer, mr. and mrs. fruitloop-apps, alex, jay with
an e, and i guess chris (whom i haven't spoken to in
what....3 months? bastard! :O) um...yes....and the
rest of you as well.

have a toadie day.

~stine