Sinister: never mind Beckham, let's talk about....

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Thu Jun 19 20:00:29 BST 2003

GIGGS! or, rather, Gigs!

Woo hoo! Say yay of you're going to the Prospect Park Bandshell, say yay of
you're going to the Greek Theatre on UC Berkeley Campus (YAY), say yay if
you're going to the Greek Theatre in Griffith Park LA (YAY), say yay if it's
all greek to you! :-)

And....new album is *almost* finished and features the sound of dropping
coins onto a plate and smashinh bottles (RAWK!).

I wonder if it'll be ready in time to sell at the Gigs, probably not, oh
well, but soon after(fingers crossed).

Exciting times!

And with that, I am content! (psst, geddit...content!?)

bapps