Sinister: Goin' North

Jay Eckard jayeckard at xxx.com
Fri Jun 20 02:02:30 BST 2003

Okay folks.

    Concert. August. New York.

    Fo' sure I'm going. But plans need to be made. Anyone planning to travel
up and don't want to travel alone, let me know. My car is solid and
dependable (and with good gas mileage) even if my drivin' ain't. As for me,
well, I'm flighy and and with limited attention spans, but highly amusing
and come with a supply of excellent mixes.

Yours,
Gay Jay (le Murph)

--
"The Posby falls into a Trance