Sinister: Hiding in Hyde Park

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Fri Jun 20 17:07:55 BST 2003

Hello my dear sinister

	I´m leaving for the Unites States tomorrow.  It is just a short staying of about of eve less then a week, but still quite exciting. I haven´t realized how this would have been great since I´ve come to the actual day I am leaving. And I haven´t packed yet. That´s not wise. At all.
	*Owner of a broken hard-disk*
	much better the owner of a lonely heart. Sorry this was silly, but definitely definitely. My computer is going burst like a Sunday road. Yummy. This actually means I´ve lost at least the last three months of work. Will they ask for the money back since I can produce no evidence I have actually did some job during all this time. By the way, did I? Mhmhm

*HYDE PARK *
Since I won´t be around for a bout a week, this should be the last chance I have to launch a call for a picnic. This is for the 28th of June. Outside hyde park corner tube station at 2ish!
I try to confuse you (I won´t admit my spelling rather poor even if it is quiet apparent) but mr Carsmile gave you the right answer already: well done!!
 	It´s one of my best mate´s birthday and he is on the list as well, so come and bring some cakes! Again: yummy.
	Hide Park is a lovely location and rumours shave been heard about a naval battle on the Serpentine* that day.
Hope to see many of you ,soon, and newcomers!!! Your are more then welcome!!!

Love and all the best
Stefano

in the time of the winter
the waiter fell into the snow