Sinister: b&s alphabet radio

Andrea Kittenmouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Mon Jun 23 01:29:00 BST 2003

Hiya,
Thanks to everyone who listened in the web broadcast of the belle and
sebastian alphabet radio show last week on kittenmouse radio. It was fun
trading livejournal comments and getting requests from people I recognised
from sinister. :0)

If anyone likes baked apples, I just found out you can make them in the
microwave and they're just as good. I posted a half-assed recipe on my <a
href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/kittenmouse">livejournal</a>

When the hell is the belle and sebastian dvd coming out? I tried looking on
every different label website associated with the band that I could think
of, all for nothing. I'm starting to not give a crap anymore. :0(
-a. k.mouse

andrea**kittenmouse radio*mondays 9-10 pm PST
kpsu 1450 am in portland, oregon
in realaudio at www.kpsu.org
kittenmouse at hotmail.com  web.pdx.edu/~andreay