Sinister: GLASTO MEETUP (tried to think of a punning title, but failed, so went for direct option)

Hewitt, Stephen S.Hewitt at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 24 13:48:18 BST 2003

Um, just a quick one kiddywinks.

In case any of you are going to glastonbury and have missed the frankly
scintillating conversations on siniglasto about inflatable canoes, poo and
giant robot donald fishers this is just to let you know that there will be
an exciting gathering of the tribes/picnic/FAP (sinister, other belle and
sebastian interweb hobby, franks, space-cadets, ilx and several random
others all in the same place at once!!) with the following details:

Thursday night (from 7ish)
Oneworld (nee Jazzworld, nee Jazz) Field
Next to the BROTHERS BAR perry stall
With an inflatable canoe.  Apparently.

Come, it shall be fun :)

Perry is pear cider by the way, it tastes like sweets.  Sweets with lots of
alcohol in, that is...

There is also possible hanging around in the field of lost vagueness (I'm
not making this up, you know) on Saturday afternoon, but no firm plans as
such...

KEN CHU may even be there, well he'll certainly be on site, but whether you
can get past the screaming ladies and his burly bouncers is another matter
entirely...

(hehehe "burly bouncers")

Woohoo I'm going to be in a field in two days time!!!

xoxo
CarsmileSteve