Sinister: GLASTO MEETUP

Ian Watson ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Tue Jun 24 15:47:58 BST 2003

I once danced outside the pear cider stall for a happy hour or so after
Orbital. I was high on life, naturally.

Not sure if we'll be camped and all that by seven, but I'll look out for the
Sinister posse at Love. I am also looking forward to:

Sigur Ros
Radiohead
Flaming Lips
Polyphonic Spree
Junior Senior

Also, my friend Sam is playing in a band called Weapons Of Mass Belief at
some point, so if you find you have nothing else to do when they're on, go
take a look. No idea what they sound like, but they should be good. His
things usually are.

Anything else I should be looking out for? All obscure but danceable world
music tips welcome. Manu Chao was my highlight of last year (apart from the
Boys Are Back In Town, of course!)

Two days to go...