Sinister: Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:11:47 +0100

Emma Cooper dancatjess at xxx.com
Wed Jun 25 21:21:50 BST 2003

Hello
Hope everyone's having fun. This is my first post. I'm a bit nervous.
I found out about Belle & Sebastian from my 28 year old cousin Jesse and his
long time girlfriend (now split up, he's a bit upset) Mary. They had all the
EPs and played some to me at a family do and it sounded good so I ended up
getting into it. I have fold your hands... and the boy with the arab strap,
but i get the impression from this list I should get Tigermilk.
I watched star wars on saturday and now desperately want someone to do a
sketch whereby Darth and Luke are fighting and Darth goes " (swoosh, swoosh)
Joyhn tha daaahhk side sahn" and Luke goes " (swoosh, swoosh) yaow cahn't
tell me wot to do, yaour nort moiy fahver" and then Darth swooshes some more
and says " yes I ahm" and then you hear duh, duh, duhduhdduhduh ( Eastenders
themetune). I guess that looks pretty stupid if you didn't see eastenders
around christmas time. Oh well
I Finished my a-level exams today. It was a bit strange leaving a school I
had walked to every day for 7 years. The first five years were awful with
fun bits and then the last 2 were really fun and good, mainly because the
year went from 130 horrible people and 20 nice people to around 70 ok people
and some very nice ones. Hopefully come results day I'll have a-levels in
maths, french and chemistry.

I haven't been to any Belle & Sebastian gigs but I intend to when I can in
the future.
It's very nice weather here, hot sunny. ( I live in the Peak District in the
north of England)

Emma