Sinister: stuart interview

stacey dahling dahling007 at xxx.com
Mon Jun 30 19:03:24 BST 2003

heya kiddies
just thought y'all would like to know about an interview/profile of Stuart
Murdoch, which will appear in this week's edition of the Big Issue Scotland,
out on Thursday.
for those of you not lucky enough to be in Scotland, it might appear online
at http://www.bigissuescotland.com or, at the very least, you might be able
to order a copy from there. not sure how it works.
btw, it was lovely meeting more of you this weekend for the npl hotfest/nal
bash. I hear some of you also had a rendezvous at g-fest. how did that go
then?
big brother is poisoning me
wimbledon is poisoning matt
behave