Sinister: owner of a lonely heart

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Sat Mar 1 19:59:47 GMT 2003

I'm a bit baffled by this Trevor Horn producing the new B&S album business.
Don't get me wrong, I think Mr Horn has done some great production work
(most of it twenty years ago, although I officially like the t.A.T.u. single
as well). It's just that Trevor Horn productions all tend to sound like
Trevor Horn productions. At the end of the day I'd rather a B&S album
sounded like a B&S album, and not like something on ZTT from the early '80s.

Still, as the actress said to the Bishop, I'm open minded. so maybe this
will turn out not to be one of the most insane musical mismatches since Phil
Spector had a go at the Beatles.

I saw the Two Towers again today. It's still great.

bless you all,

DV